In addition to cement the Group is manufacturing/marketing of Kamdhenu AAC block since 2015. It is certified green building material and used for residential, industrial & commercial construction. Advantages of this products are- Eco-friendly, cost saving, energy saving, lower maintenance, faster construction, termite/pest/fire resistance, thermally insulated etc. Raw materials that are used for manufacturing AAC Blocks is Flyash, Limestone, Ordinary Portland Cement (Grade-53), Gypsum and Alumina powder.
- Earthquake Resistance: Due to light weight of the blocks, the building is lighter and hence can substain earthquake forces/stress better.
- High Strength: The autoclaving process gives the blocks high strength to weight ratio above the Indian building code specifications.
- Thermal Insulation: The cellular structure of blocks insulates the interior and exterior of the walls thus, wards off external heat/cold.
- Sound Insulation: Cellular structuring and closed air pockets provide good sound insulation properties.
- Fire Resistance: Cellular structure results in high melting point of the blocks 1600°C compared to 650°C).
- Damp proof: Microscopic structure of blocks disallows capillary action making it damp proof.
- Eco friendly: A totally green building material utilizing minimum amount of energy per M3.
- Pest resistance: Vary few cavities for insects/rodents/termite and ants and mould resistant.
- Cost saving: Saving in steel/other materials.
|Modulus of Elasticity
|Density (Oven Dry)
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
|Water Absorvation (at equilibrium)
|Thermal Resistance (R Value)
||4 Hrs. (For 200mm Wall)
|Sound Transmission Class Rating